ProCreate Project Management Services
Custom Solutions are assigned to ProCreateâ€™s Project Office which reports directly to the President of ProCreate. The mission of this office is to ensure that every project is implemented, managed, and completed to the customersâ€™ total satisfaction. Our project management system includes processes that encompass all steps from task definition and resource management through system design, development, manufacturing, testing, certification, installation and configuration, site acceptance, customer support, on-going maintenance, and future enhancements.
Project Management Duties
Starting with a detailed requirements document and field surveys, combined with user and task analyses, ProCreateâ€™s Project Office oversees all phases of our systems projects. ProCreate tracks all project elements with formal processes that establish and track milestones, schedules for deliverables, and resource utilization. Personnel, equipment, materials, subcontractor scheduling, installation, costs, and a host of other parameters are closely tracked to ensure the success of the project.
ProCreateâ€™s high level of technical expertise in system connectivity spans projects that have very different functional and application requirements. The successful completion of large system projects for customers around the world demonstrates our ability to manage large integration efforts.
- Project reporting
- Requirements definition
- Task definition & tacking
- Staffing and resource allocation
- Material selection and equipment specification
- Manufacturing & procurement of 3rd party components
- Site preparation and compliance with any regulatory or environmental requirements
- Factory acceptance testing
- Equipment staging and shipment
- Systems integration
- As-built system documentation
- Equipment installation and integration
- On-site acceptance testing
- Operator and maintenance training and documentation
- Maintenance practices
- Remote and onsite diagnostics and troubleshooting